Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 101 will be accepting applications for their Apprentice Program, from Monday, February 23, 2015 through Friday, February 27, 2015. The applications must be filled out at the Training Center located at 8 Premier Dr., Belleville, IL 62220. Applications will be available from 8am -4:30pm. All applications must be completed by 4:30pm on February 27, 2015.
All applicants must provide the following documentation for a completed application:
• Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
• High School Transcript(Will not accept a Diploma) or GED(with Test Scores)
• Driver License and Birth Certificate
• DD-214 (If Military)
• Application Fee $25.00 (cash only)
• All applicants will be given an Aptitude Test day, when they apply. All applicants must take the Aptitude Test.
Local 101 Affirmative Action Statements:
“The recruitment, selection, employment and training of apprentices during their term of training, shall be without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin or sex. The JATC will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in training and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29, CFR, Part 30, as amended.”